We were fine, good and happy
but suddenly it went gloomy
It's allergic, it had rashes
all burned down and became ashes.
I was captured then, I was hooked
In the smiles on the picture we took
I burned it behind the bushes
It deserved to turn to ashes.
I love yous in the love letter
Those sweetness now makes me bitter
Maybe I should call them now trashes
Or I'll fire them up 'til ashes.
I cry over the silent night
I hug my pillows so tight
all the tears that wet my lashes
How stupid it all went to ashes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Another Ashes by Dona Jean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker