Christmas is Near
'Ber' month has started-Christmas near,
In our hearts one of many things we dear.
A lovely chant and songs outside we hear,
So lively and happy you sang along to cheer.
Lanterns hang out the window full of sheer,
Also the bright one star afar shiny clear.
Let's fill our hearts of gladness never fear,
Share of happiness ans wipe that tear.
Filipino Christmas happens once a year,
This month of December always at the rear.
Many things to prepare to put on some gear,
Spread the joy and harmony before it disappear.
A Merry Christmas, let's shout them loud and clear! ! ! 1
Dona Jean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas is Near by Dona Jean )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI