Christmas is Near
'Ber' month has started-Christmas near,
In our hearts one of many things we dear.
A lovely chant and songs outside we hear,
So lively and happy you sang along to cheer.
Lanterns hang out the window full of sheer,
Also the bright one star afar shiny clear.
Let's fill our hearts of gladness never fear,
Share of happiness ans wipe that tear.
Filipino Christmas happens once a year,
This month of December always at the rear.
Many things to prepare to put on some gear,
Spread the joy and harmony before it disappear.
A Merry Christmas, let's shout them loud and clear! ! ! 1
Dona Jean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas is Near by Dona Jean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter