Christmas is Near
'Ber' month has started-Christmas near,
In our hearts one of many things we dear.
A lovely chant and songs outside we hear,
So lively and happy you sang along to cheer.
Lanterns hang out the window full of sheer,
Also the bright one star afar shiny clear.
Let's fill our hearts of gladness never fear,
Share of happiness ans wipe that tear.
Filipino Christmas happens once a year,
This month of December always at the rear.
Many things to prepare to put on some gear,
Spread the joy and harmony before it disappear.
A Merry Christmas, let's shout them loud and clear! ! ! 1
Dona Jean's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas is Near by Dona Jean )
Poem of the Day
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- coast transfers, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- rwetewrt erwtwer
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)