Dr. Yogesh Sharma
In a moment,
A city was rocked,
Wreckage and wreckage.
In a moment,
All the winds flew away,
And a vacuum was left,
Filled by cadavers, blood and limbs.
A tremor shook my mind,
Like a thunder bolt,
Another city is blasted,
By fanatic traders,
Of hate and bloodbath.
Again the same old shrieks,
Same old tears, sighs, scary faces,
Body trembling with pity,
Heart throbbing with pain.
Is there anybody,
Who can stop these,
And deep shadow of terror?
Or again nation will snoop,
A secular traitor,
Singing and Dancing;
To the tune of,
"We will fight with terror, "
"We will not tolerate terrorism, "
"Cowardice act, "
"Criminals will not be spared, "
"India is a great nation, "
………….! ! !
Dr. Yogesh Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (ANOTHER BLAST by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis