Dr. Yogesh Sharma
In a moment,
A city was rocked,
Wreckage and wreckage.
In a moment,
All the winds flew away,
And a vacuum was left,
Filled by cadavers, blood and limbs.
A tremor shook my mind,
Like a thunder bolt,
Another city is blasted,
By fanatic traders,
Of hate and bloodbath.
Again the same old shrieks,
Same old tears, sighs, scary faces,
Body trembling with pity,
Heart throbbing with pain.
Is there anybody,
Who can stop these,
And deep shadow of terror?
Or again nation will snoop,
A secular traitor,
Singing and Dancing;
To the tune of,
"We will fight with terror, "
"We will not tolerate terrorism, "
"Cowardice act, "
"Criminals will not be spared, "
"India is a great nation, "
………….! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (ANOTHER BLAST by Dr. Yogesh Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- is Special Lust is Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR