Another wound to the heart,
just as the last one healed.
A wound that i knew was coming,
but still i couldn't stop it.
I couldn't stop it cause i didn't want to,
the feeling was so good before.
Now i just feel pain.
Just pain and aloneness.
My eyes are watering,
my heart is bleeding.
This wound shall heal.
But it will leave another scar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another scar by Joshua Wyatt )
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)