Justin Gildow (3-26-81 / Washington, PA)
Anthony, Bess, Clark, Diana, Edward, And Florence Are Returning Home
Those kids have nothing to worry about
The night is over
The castle has imploded into the sea
And the sun shines high in the sky
On this glorious countryside morning
They're going home at last
There's finally peace at last
Peace for Anthony
Peace for Bess
Peace for Clark
Peace for Diana
Peace for Edward
Peace for Florence
Peace for all their families now
The darkness is now gone for good
They're going home safely
They're walking home safely
Justin Gildow's Other Poems
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- 12 Years
- 21 Gun Salute
- 21 Sacraments For The Descent Of The Hol...
- 7 Hours
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- A Blank Page With Hearts Drawn On It
- A Boy And His Blob
- A Charming Man And Lovely Ladies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.