Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin)
Miracle has to happen – To
Open their eyes for heaven!
Honoring their (true) voice – We
Are able to scale down the noise!
Mutual give and take is the way! – Our
Mindset work for all the gay!
Educate the children for anti-war! – To
Dedicate one and all without Bar!
Father of the Nation shown the way!
Accept the reality to pay!
Kind enough to deal with case to case -
Human race will not be after chase!
Remembering all is brotherhood! - Our
Unbreakable love changes their mood!
Draw a boundary around the world!
Destroy weapons deploy defense;
Initiate love and peace for a shift! - All
Natural powers will honour the gift!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin) by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
- Patience & Acceptance, Tom Zart
- I am a stream, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- THE WIDOW, john chizoba vincent
- They Are The Bamiyan Buddhas, You Fire N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mundamala Kali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- LETTER TO A MOTHER 2, john chizoba vincent
- The Festival of Lights, Deepawali, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Loving Partha Sarothi -A Token Of Love., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns