Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin)
Miracle has to happen – To
Open their eyes for heaven!
Honoring their (true) voice – We
Are able to scale down the noise!
Mutual give and take is the way! – Our
Mindset work for all the gay!
Educate the children for anti-war! – To
Dedicate one and all without Bar!
Father of the Nation shown the way!
Accept the reality to pay!
Kind enough to deal with case to case -
Human race will not be after chase!
Remembering all is brotherhood! - Our
Unbreakable love changes their mood!
Draw a boundary around the world!
Destroy weapons deploy defense;
Initiate love and peace for a shift! - All
Natural powers will honour the gift!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Anti - War= Peace (a Poem Dedicated To Dr.Md.Fakhruddin) by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
- Holi, Angela Wybrow
- A Special Bond, leanne royle
- Your Initiative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- To Want With Wishes It More Lived, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Kept Best, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ROUND AND ROUND, Peter LeBuhn
- God's Gift To You!, Denis Martindale
- Voices, stephen awuni
- Cost Less, stephen awuni
- My Past Governs Me, Ian Paisnel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)