Diagnosed with anxiety.
Yeah that fits.
It isn’t like I didn’t know.
Been worrying for lots of years,
Just comes natural to me.
I can accept it as part of me,
But can others?
Or would it be better
That I be drugged up so much
That I could no longer feel?
Does my anxiety worry others?
Maybe they need to take a pill.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anxiety by Connie Webb )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh