When fault occurred in service years ago
Aggrieved customers had many ways
By which complaints could be appeased and so
Our needs received response without delay.
In modern times however we must phone
A 'helpline' then are given many more
From which to choos another that alone
May help us but forgotten what we rang for!
If this should seem to you exaggerated
And just a product of a poet's ire
No doubt you're not yet superannuated
Or had to pull your savings from the fire.
Be sure that as the years mount up you'll find
A similar effect upon your mind.
Eric Bult's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any complaints? by Eric Bult )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Loss, Tiku akp
- TRUE LOVE IN THE POETESS' EYES الحب الحق.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah