Belief it comes in every kind; faith that grips the heart and mind,
But faith’s deeper than belief, like a branch that holds each leaf,
When you’re planted in the Tree, within the Branch of all Eternity,
All leaves never wither or fall, being nourished by the Lord of all.
There’s men with faith, although, are not rooted enough to grow,
Head belief but no spiritual root, within this life, produce no fruit.
And a faith with only head belief, produces withered, falling leaf.
Rooted only in spiritual sand, upon The Rock they cannot stand.
There are beliefs in many a place, having faith less God’s Grace,
In many beliefs, it’s understood, that mankind is basically good,
Men building a faith down here, without that need for Godly fear,
Ignoring Truth wanting His love, thinking all get to Heaven above.
Some with a faith about the earth, see no need for spiritual birth,
Never looking up to The Creator, with no thought about a Savior,
Being stewards of God’s creation, with no need of His salvation.
As saving earth is the urgent need, the only truth men must heed.
Any faith, as noble as it may be, cannot save a soul for Eternity,
If that faith has ignored, the blood atonement of Christ our Lord,
If it fails to embrace this Truth, ahead will only be strong reproof,
As faith in Christ is the only belief, that gives a soul eternal relief.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Any Faith by Bob Gotti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers