Is It Poetry
apatch apart aplay aday
when i got, it, i fought it,
i gave in to it, to her, any way.
she looks funny wearing it, i try to see it's
humor, it is blind to, it feels,
the heat when you look at it, how, is it?
i do not see what holds it on, determinations
grippes is chastity.
yet she holds it on, it is an every day battle,
a struggle, for
dear is life, if ever she, lets go of it,
she will have won, and it will have lost.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (apatch apart aplay aday by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Achilles Awaking, Louis Borgo
- escape to free, Liffy Liu
- Am I the sun?, gajanan mishra
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
- Consoling Arms, Gerry Legister
- islamic state, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)