Is It Poetry
apatch apart aplay aday
when i got, it, i fought it,
i gave in to it, to her, any way.
she looks funny wearing it, i try to see it's
humor, it is blind to, it feels,
the heat when you look at it, how, is it?
i do not see what holds it on, determinations
grippes is chastity.
yet she holds it on, it is an every day battle,
a struggle, for
dear is life, if ever she, lets go of it,
she will have won, and it will have lost.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (apatch apart aplay aday by Is It Poetry )
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Trevor's Solution, rohan bendre
- Trapped Inside, Pamela Carroll
- Two Green Points: Art Print by Wassily K.., Frank Avon
- Winter Twilight Haiku, Chenou Liu
- The Season of His Birth, Frank Avon
- The Man Who Cut His Left Leg, Sergi Dutronc
- Back agin, Rodney R. Cooper
- Science Vs Spirituality, Tushar Ray
- Everlasting silence, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- all the sun does is stare at my faults, Mandolyn ...