Apple blossoms in early spring
That Mother Nature will always bring.
Are thoughts I have through winter
I think it is so very kind of her.
Their fragrance softly fills the air
Yes, Mother Nature truly cares.
The apples are so lovely and sweet
This is Mother Nature's treat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apple Blossoms by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman