Apple blossoms in early spring
That Mother Nature will always bring.
Are thoughts I have through winter
I think it is so very kind of her.
Their fragrance softly fills the air
Yes, Mother Nature truly cares.
The apples are so lovely and sweet
This is Mother Nature's treat.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Apple Blossoms by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp
- dOnE - Paying kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Laid as wreath, hasmukh amathalal
- The Coconut, Meena Somasundaram
- O Mother Palestine, Abdul Munim
- With cowardice, hasmukh amathalal
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..