Arctic moon—you rise like a cold memory
From the bleak black boiling sea.
Arctic moon—your yellow light dances
With the limber aurora borealis.
Arctic moon—you glide across
A world of darkness and loss.
Arctic moon—you yet reveal
The beauty that winter would conceal.
William Graham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arctic Moon by William Graham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro