Are Your Feelings The Same?
I look at you with hope
My feelings disagree to think of you as bad
Till my end, my heart will glance towards you with love
As you taught me, to be me.
My emotions sense you with immense care
Even if rest of the world disagrees with you, still my heart will support you till my end
It is not because lovers do so
It is only since my emotions truly care for you with my tender heart
In a way truly beautiful, which will not cause you pain ever
Since I respect you so much in every possible way.
If you wish then you can describe it as my strength or even weakness
I care and feel for you in ways, endless
As a lovely soul you remain in my heart and it is eternal.
Let me hold your hand gently, with a gentle kiss as I sense so much of emotional care for you
Do not let go of me, even if rest of the world says to let go of me
Are your feelings the same for me?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are Your Feelings The Same? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Silence, RAJ VIKRAM
- Lost Butterfly, Poetic Lilly Emery
- For every smile there Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- why i wear thermals, Mandolyn ...
- The Secret Of The Universe, Melissa Cantrell
- Paradise, Sharvali Shinde
- Gift., RAJ VIKRAM
- My eyelids, Sergio Jaime
- I Am Woman, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Unnamed Emotions, Monica Mohan
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley