Are Your Feelings The Same?
I look at you with hope
My feelings disagree to think of you as bad
Till my end, my heart will glance towards you with love
As you taught me, to be me.
My emotions sense you with immense care
Even if rest of the world disagrees with you, still my heart will support you till my end
It is not because lovers do so
It is only since my emotions truly care for you with my tender heart
In a way truly beautiful, which will not cause you pain ever
Since I respect you so much in every possible way.
If you wish then you can describe it as my strength or even weakness
I care and feel for you in ways, endless
As a lovely soul you remain in my heart and it is eternal.
Let me hold your hand gently, with a gentle kiss as I sense so much of emotional care for you
Do not let go of me, even if rest of the world says to let go of me
Are your feelings the same for me?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are Your Feelings The Same? by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- बहाना/ Bahaanaa, Aftab Alam
- a dream, jaquesha webb
- I Go Far to Fetch the Truth, with Hope, Aftab Alam
- One a.m., Susan Lacovara
- The War Against Lopping, douglas scotney
- YOU Are First Fiddle in Your Concert, AL.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- ' गुरुगान यशगान ', Rahul Vyas
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)