Harindhar Reddy (Sept/19/1983 / Haliya, Hyderabad, India)
Aroo! A Lone Wolf Hollers in the Jungle (Limerick-17)
At night, in woods, lone wolf with full of fright;
Smell of death lingers in the air sans light,
The owls shriek as the trees weep,
Shadows everywhere, sounds peep,
My heart begins to pound in creepy dream.
Poet Other Poems
- 1 Item Agenda
- 10 Amazing Natural Wonders of the World!
- 1000 choked with 1989 Sobs (Part-2)
- 15 Amazing Natural Wonders of the World!
- 1969 Tears,1984 Fears & 1987 Screams (Pa...
- 1992 Mumbai Riots: Bulls Locked Horns wi...
- 21 Century Popular Philosophy: Part-1: H...
- 21 Century Popular Philosophy: Part-2: H...
- 5 Amazing Natural Wonders of the World!
- A Boy Hillbilly Forgot to Tell 'I Love ...
- A Tale of Lazy Rip Van Winkle (Limerick...
- A Dolly Bird (A Love Poem)
- A Dolly Bird is the Seventh Wonder of My...
- A Field of Flowers (Waka Form)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.