Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita, -The Grandest Prize
Life cherishes psychic equal and more,
A sense stretched path's beyond door,
A lake for transparent bath, and a sky,
With rainbow and winged canoe,
To have flight with no friction, no limit,
And love becoming anew till flesh fades.
A man's dream heralds imagination,
And executed imagination on abstract plane,
Opens tranquilized tunnels to Unconscious,
Then Maya drops her multiple -covers,
For liberating love's mundane tie.
The passage windows with your advent,
Find link to unexpressed grotesque,
And the rolling contentment gets enriched,
With the shooting halo, of enhanced Brahmin.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita, -The Grandest Prize by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry