Arrival of Faith
Faith may change and alter if man lets it,
Your religion needs you, where ever you are,
Its range calculated the actions of the heart,
Of the soul there is no equal other than faith.
How do strokes of luck empower us
When the ready faith in god carries enough knowledge
To let us survive in this creation called the kingdom.
Fires will grow, hearts shall be attacked, and love shall fall
Into oblivion from the lover’s quarrel.
I believe in old cities of gold and as if frowning
Was on silver, as if smiling became strong.
The silver of friends is like the gold of strangers,
In this city of old, the ancient town of gold.
This is where you find faith, the rich and bold.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arrival of Faith by Naveed Akram )
- سأعطيك النهار الجميل, مالك حداد
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- يجب أن نقتل الليل, مالك حداد
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- World Of Our Own, Adewale Ajakanri
- Metaphor of life, SALINI NAIR
- The flouted wealth, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Another Day Ends, Damian Murphy
- Energetic Nature, Aftab Alam
- مختارات, سي محند
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)