Arrow of Hate
An animal is an arrow of hate for the smart,
This beast belongs to a loquacious friend,
His destructive powers are supreme,
He was a fortress of healing and word.
The animals of healing will convert through trouble,
Scrolling the pages of a computer,
Like a beast of humanity, of course,
Even though home is the human touch.
A torch is a stone of a weird man,
Stupid is the ache we put on,
Healing is a stupid art, of wonderful feeling,
This I know, and I have killed on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arrow of Hate by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam