Arrow of Hate
An animal is an arrow of hate for the smart,
This beast belongs to a loquacious friend,
His destructive powers are supreme,
He was a fortress of healing and word.
The animals of healing will convert through trouble,
Scrolling the pages of a computer,
Like a beast of humanity, of course,
Even though home is the human touch.
A torch is a stone of a weird man,
Stupid is the ache we put on,
Healing is a stupid art, of wonderful feeling,
This I know, and I have killed on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arrow of Hate by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer