Art of Permission
What makes you say 'okay'?
Because you can't resist the attack of doe eyes
Because you are tired with the constant annoying pleas
Because you can't handle the seducing temptation
What drives you to say 'I do'?
Because you want to give a chance
Because it is what you wish for
Because you believe it will work
What changes you to say 'why not'?
Because it sounds interesting
Because it is a refreshing idea
Because your sadistic vibes thrill
What force you to say 'yes'?
Because you can't reject it
Because you owe the debt
Because your secret is at stake
What ensure you to say agreement?
Because it makes sense
Because it is the best way
Because you will get enough benefit
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art of Permission by maria sudibyo )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Leaving her, James Jarrett
- Asleep, Luo Zhihai
- Pickled with fate and time, Aftab Alam
- A Preface to My Autobiography, Valsa George
- Haiku - Life, chandra thiagarajan
- An educational song., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Not permanent, hasmukh amathalal
- UNKNOWN, Fatima Obaid
- My Fight, Rusty (Ed) Gibson
- Remembering Poem, Kyle Schlicher