Art of Permission
What makes you say 'okay'?
Because you can't resist the attack of doe eyes
Because you are tired with the constant annoying pleas
Because you can't handle the seducing temptation
What drives you to say 'I do'?
Because you want to give a chance
Because it is what you wish for
Because you believe it will work
What changes you to say 'why not'?
Because it sounds interesting
Because it is a refreshing idea
Because your sadistic vibes thrill
What force you to say 'yes'?
Because you can't reject it
Because you owe the debt
Because your secret is at stake
What ensure you to say agreement?
Because it makes sense
Because it is the best way
Because you will get enough benefit
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Art of Permission by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns