Art of 喧嘩*
Watch your mouth
Choose your step
Control your emotion
Calculate your movement
Are you ready to snap?
Have you prepared your hardest slap?
Are you ready to explode?
Have you sharpened your sword?
Do you feel it's getting hot here?
Do you feel the air is pressuring?
Are you ready to flare?
Have you practiced your deadliest glare?
Are you ready to bark?
Have you targeted your mark?
Do you feel your bones chilling?
Do you feel the storm is coming?
Let's start your political war
Let's start your cat fight
Let's start this childish brawl
Let's start this rivalry bickering
Don't try to cry
It is no use for sympathy
Don't try to whine
It is disgusting to see
Let's continue your smart argument
Let's continue your hitting row
Let's continue this gruesome insulting
Let's continue this cynical mocking
Don't try to scream
You'll lose your mind
Don't try to run
You'll burn inside
Let's picking your quarrel
Let's opening your squabble
Let's heating this dispute
Let's spreading this scuffle
Why should I be a good girl?
Why should I be a nice guy?
We don't need a fair battle
We only meet a pair of trouble
We don't need an act of gentleman
We only word a horrendous plan
Some says it is intimacy sign
Some says it is common bonding
But it is getting more wild
But it is getting like war
Are you ready to break?
Have your heart became wreck?
Are you ready to crack?
Have your patience gotten lack?
Some sees it as daily scene
Some sees it as nonstop program
But it is getting nonsense
But it is getting tiresome
Are you ready for wrath?
Have you decided to go mad?
Are you ready to play?
Have your sanity still stayed?
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Art of 喧嘩* by maria sudibyo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking
- Poetry of the Stars, Shahrokh Sharifrazy