-As the Sun Rose- A Gift from Above
I can remember as the sun rose on us that day,
Behind the beachside ocean shore,
It slowly went high on display.
It's beauty was pure.
This is a day that will always be tender to my heart,
When I saw you all of my problems seem all of a sudden come to a cease,
And that is when everything right began to start.
Thank you for being there and helping see the love and feel the peace.
Thank the Lord for being there and leading us to meet face to face,
I could just see that was surely a gift from Above,
This is what brought us to embrace.
This is why remembering this day is something I will always Love
By Frank Pulver
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (-As the Sun Rose- A Gift from Above by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beyond, Anthony Cavuoti
- my love is ten times deeper, Mandolyn Davidson
- The End of a Saner-Than-Most Trip to Wal.., Joseph Green
- Wooden, Mark Heathcote
- Snowflakes, Joseph Green
- 6: 30 in the Morning on a Saturday in th.., Joseph Green
- Foolishly Spending, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Big Pussy- Or how Carl Sagan Gave 9-Yea.., Joseph Green
- Writing Poetry, Joseph Green
- Ode to Those People You Can't Find on Fa.., Joseph Green