Ask Me Anything
If you could ask me anything,
what would it be?
Would you stay for an answer,
or would you flee?
You can almost read me,
like an open book,
I'm no good in hiding,
why don't you take a look?
If this is a dream,
pinch me in the arm,
'cause you had me then,
and you have me now,
it is strange,
'cause I don't know
you at all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ask Me Anything by Iselin Steinsto )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns