Ask Me Anything
If you could ask me anything,
what would it be?
Would you stay for an answer,
or would you flee?
You can almost read me,
like an open book,
I'm no good in hiding,
why don't you take a look?
If this is a dream,
pinch me in the arm,
'cause you had me then,
and you have me now,
it is strange,
'cause I don't know
you at all.
Iselin Steinsto's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ask Me Anything by Iselin Steinsto )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan