AT AMMAR'S STORE
Ammar never comes on time, I never come on time, but I come anyhow, He comes at different times Because this is the way with him, He wants me to come at eleven o'clock, but I come as I like and Not as he likes, I do my job very well because I treat all customers in a kind way, He rarely cares about his customers, so He loses the best customers, I treat all customers in a good day, so They all like me, My customer is always number one in town, I give all customers good discounts, so They appreciate all my transactions, I always respect people, so All people love me.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AT AMMAR'S STORE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp