At first i was your everything
It's funny how things change
Lately you've avoided me
You've been acting really strange
Have you found someone else
To take the place of me?
Or have you just grown tired
And want me to leave you be?
What-ever are your reason
I have the right to know
I'm a fool to my-self
Because i still love you so
Why do you leave me hanging on
To something that's not there
Realising you no longer want me
Is really hard to bear
Please leave me for the last time
To put my heart at rest
Someday I'll forget the pain
While you put another fool to test.
By Sian Mein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At First by Sian Mein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...