Sian Mein Poems
- Deforestation The rainforest is slowing disintegrating, ...
- Don'T Drink And Drive I went to a birthday party but I ...
- The Underwater World The only noise I hear is the steady ...
- Walt Disney Here I lie, good old Walt No, I am not frozen in...
- Exam Stress There's a pen in my hand, its shaking I'm ...
- Good Bye Year 11 We've walked together down this winding ...
- Long Distance Love You’re someone special, thoughtful and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sian Mein
The rainforest is slowing disintegrating,
Getting chopped down for our needs,
And whilst we are all debating,
We need to plant more seeds.
So when we cut down the trees,
We should help the animals around,
What you need to plant is an extra three,
For when that tree hits the ground.
They help us with medicines, when we are ill,
However we still chop them to the ground,
Think about all those poor creatures we kill,
Petrifying them with the sound.
Provide homes for people that live there,
Or make things around the house,