At My Weakest
Im at my weakest when im curled up in a ball,
under my blankets,
clutching my teddy and finally when i cry myself to sleep.
How can you call me your friend when im such a dry baby?
I don’t deserve you at times.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At My Weakest by M.J. Henderson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang