At Page Of Memory
By sun touch at cumulus I agitated
Flowers make laugh at intoxication of spring
By forestry land you graceful lady
The ray of glace goes on play.
Memories never abolished at page of memory huge moonlight
Fall in drops.
From your fee to shinbone wetted by kiss.
Across lane- by lane of Paris at your colorful humming
Sun returns at peak of brick field.
A life without love is not life
That is colorless.
We premised as much distance between out let and sea
Distance of us will be to that extant
Put ear to lover’s heart and listen the disturbed foamy sea.
BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Page Of Memory by BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman