At Page Of Memory
By sun touch at cumulus I agitated
Flowers make laugh at intoxication of spring
By forestry land you graceful lady
The ray of glace goes on play.
Memories never abolished at page of memory huge moonlight
Fall in drops.
From your fee to shinbone wetted by kiss.
Across lane- by lane of Paris at your colorful humming
Sun returns at peak of brick field.
A life without love is not life
That is colorless.
We premised as much distance between out let and sea
Distance of us will be to that extant
Put ear to lover’s heart and listen the disturbed foamy sea.
BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Page Of Memory by BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Louisa May Alcott
(29 November 1832 – 6 March 1888)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 March 1892 – 15 April 1938)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Los heraldos negros, Cesar Vallejo
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Another Reason Why I Don't Keep A Gun In.., Billy Collins
- Forgetfulness, Billy Collins
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
Poem of the Day
- My life, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Don't leave me cozied-up homely, Mark Heathcote
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton
- Uncle Trevor's Solution, rohan bendre
- Trapped Inside, Pamela Carroll
- Two Green Points: Art Print by Wassily K.., Frank Avon
- Winter Twilight Haiku, Chenou Liu
- The Season of His Birth, Frank Avon
- The Man Who Cut His Left Leg, Sergi Dutronc
- Back agin, Rodney R. Cooper