At The End Of Walkway
It's a pity not to pay attention
Of this darkness:
Here, 'Jasmine' drink the tears;
Did you smell sobbing perfume..? !
Here continues to grow thorns
And there are barefooted on the road..;
Did you loose your plow..? !
At the end of walkway..
Fates in wait
And there is a lot of oblations prepared..;
Did you prepare your oblation..? !
At your feet your bad luck
The blast, which raises is a half-truth
So did you hear the sound of your heart..? !
In the groan of children..
Something that sends terror
There is Tombstones on this rubble;
Did you hear the dirt weep!
Glimmer of lights that flash at night..
Point to 'Carnival'.. fires;
Did you remember when the war begin..? !
It's a pity not to pay attention,
It's pity not to see all these details! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At The End Of Walkway by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goodbye, Michael McParland
- Farewell, Michael McParland
- Falling, Michael McParland
- The Poet's License, Tony Adah
- A Journey That Ended In Laughs, Michael McParland
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah