At The End Of Walkway
It's a pity not to pay attention
Of this darkness:
Here, 'Jasmine' drink the tears;
Did you smell sobbing perfume..? !
Here continues to grow thorns
And there are barefooted on the road..;
Did you loose your plow..? !
At the end of walkway..
Fates in wait
And there is a lot of oblations prepared..;
Did you prepare your oblation..? !
At your feet your bad luck
The blast, which raises is a half-truth
So did you hear the sound of your heart..? !
In the groan of children..
Something that sends terror
There is Tombstones on this rubble;
Did you hear the dirt weep!
Glimmer of lights that flash at night..
Point to 'Carnival'.. fires;
Did you remember when the war begin..? !
It's a pity not to pay attention,
It's pity not to see all these details! !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At The End Of Walkway by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal