Ace Of Black Hearts
At Your Expense
'A sense of common sense.'
'A funny mistake.'
Please go on.
Tell me is their more?
'A joke at your expense.'
'No harm intended.'
How can their be no harm if it's at my expense? '
'Well you see...'
'It just meant to cause laughter.'
I don't find it amusing.
And just who do you think you are?
'You can call me a friend.'
'I thought you knew that.'
Then why are you making fun of me?
'Because I love you.'
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At Your Expense by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Words, meaningful empty words, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cruelty..., Hafeni Nghidinua
- Me, Lisa Blossomdale
- Cry Me A River, Lilly Emery
- Admiration, tallulah montegue
- MY GRANDMOTHER LOVED ALL KINDS OF FLOWER.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Want To Write You A Note, Lilly Emery
- Oxford street, Amitie Abedi
- Woman's Voice, Kate Harrington
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver