Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Hi my dear me,
Who ever you may be,
By culture and habit.
In you are there the reflector,
The unborn eternal monitor,
Where from illumines,
The aura of abstract wine.
And me a passer by,
Crawling towards the high way,
By, this not, that not -way.
And love, -if any, one claims,
Unifies with you, -who is there to blame,
For Atman by its virtue, is all love,
It manifests from this transient cup.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Atman Loves. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)