It`s a Boy; They cried;
The family: Friedles;
And Granny, She wept and
reached for her needles.
She Knitted a Garment in her special way;
'It will keep him so warm
on the coldest of day'
I saw that little Blue Coat,
and the story that it told:
The air was hot in Auchwich;
But my blood was running cold.
Granny`s little Treasure;
Born to be a JEW,
was murdered on my Birthday
in the year of 42!
They murdered that little baby
on a dark and dismal day;
But he was welcomed into heaven
by Maximillian Kolbe.
Barney Ballabay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Auchwich Baby. by Barney Ballabay )
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak