Music is the crisp sound
Of a trees leaves,
Brushing together in the breeze,
A blur of red, brown and green.
I wish you could smell the air.
I wish you could see what I see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn by Blake Mulligan )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra