Darryl K. Porter
That morning’s landscape is pleasant and exceptional;
A goose flies high into the heaven. The sky’s water has
Fallen, and autumn clouds are thin, the western wind has
Blown a million elements go into the firmament. Long
Rain has not harmed the land.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (autunm clouds by Darryl K. Porter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma