Avenge Or Not
Should, I avenge or should I not, Is this an easy way to go?
You were a bee, that took the road, that has to be right after "Doe".
What can be sweeter, than revenge to one, betrayed you?
What can be worse, than being less than that bee's view?
I barely breathe and feel but I will heal, there is no other way.
So, should I pay, to you, my former and inner loved one,
Tell me, that bee that looks for honey on someones tray?
Going through the mindset of me, no welcome to no one.
I'll always keep that bee in mind, this type is there always,
God, please, let me know, when the bee is coming up,
How to distinguish bees, and deal with them these days?
No sweet revenge, I am way better than this bee trap.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenge Or Not by Nika Aidar )
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)