Avenge Or Not
Should, I avenge or should I not, Is this an easy way to go?
You were a bee, that took the road, that has to be right after "Doe".
What can be sweeter, than revenge to one, betrayed you?
What can be worse, than being less than that bee's view?
I barely breathe and feel but I will heal, there is no other way.
So, should I pay, to you, my former and inner loved one,
Tell me, that bee that looks for honey on someones tray?
Going through the mindset of me, no welcome to no one.
I'll always keep that bee in mind, this type is there always,
God, please, let me know, when the bee is coming up,
How to distinguish bees, and deal with them these days?
No sweet revenge, I am way better than this bee trap.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avenge Or Not by Nika Aidar )
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
- five past three, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Trapdoor, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns