My Pseudo-Captain. So, Goodbye!
So, goodbye, goodbye, my pseudo-captain,
I have to say goodbye, it is a normal frame,
It hurts, in my heart or in my brain?
What do we do in here, a walk of fame?
No interest, I should have known, I knew,
Listen to your brain, it will be fair at least,
Maybe, there are some other points of view?
I didn't know you have some from a beast.
Listen to the heart, it will be fair at most,
I listened, no regret, just ugly sadness,
I knew, I felt like, I am half - baked toast.
The train of hope in hopeless madness.
Approach I choose, is more like cutting a tree,
No feelings, no trunks, can't sleep, no tea.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Pseudo-Captain. So, Goodbye! by Nika Aidar )
- AIRPORT INSPECTION, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Where Once Upon A Morn So Dreary, Noah Body
- ADORING MOTHER MARIZA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTOR ANATASIA DRAKE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ACTIVITIES DAY WITH KIM, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A TRIBUTE TO OUR TROOPS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A SOULMATE IS A MIRROR, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- This life is like a bubble, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A MORNING IN AMERICA, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- A LESSON LEARNED, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)