So, Who You Are, I'll Never Know.
Who are you man, standing front?
Maybe my captain, maybe just a stranger
Who are you man, looking for a hunt?
Maybe a light to me, when I'm in danger.
What you think of, man right there?
Dreaming, thinking, looking for someone
What you think of, man with curly hair?
Singing, screaming, showing soul to one.
What you feeling, truly dreaming man?
Solitude of dark, that face you up
What you feeling, hazel green eyeman?
Light of hope, that wakes you up.
So, who you are I'll never know,
I only guess and wait for life flow.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So, Who You Are, I'll Never Know. by Nika Aidar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi
- One Last Chance, Abby Bilan
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty