So, Who You Are, I'll Never Know.
Who are you man, standing front?
Maybe my captain, maybe just a stranger
Who are you man, looking for a hunt?
Maybe a light to me, when I'm in danger.
What you think of, man right there?
Dreaming, thinking, looking for someone
What you think of, man with curly hair?
Singing, screaming, showing soul to one.
What you feeling, truly dreaming man?
Solitude of dark, that face you up
What you feeling, hazel green eyeman?
Light of hope, that wakes you up.
So, who you are I'll never know,
I only guess and wait for life flow.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So, Who You Are, I'll Never Know. by Nika Aidar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki