Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Awakened Vampire In Human-woods.
Cock –hen’s amorous wings,
Night long Tigress’ sweating whims,
Silent missile’s innocent killings.
Mirroring dreams of you and she,
Fake-coated honesty, there must be,
Changing face with glazy glaze,
Horsing in complex –rat –race.
The fading eagle in distant sky,
Fair-weather soaring as high as high,
Painted covering, and passing into dye.
Each day’s clone,
Dating erotica in cell phone,
In human woods.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awakened Vampire In Human-woods. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Jugnoo, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- A Vague Twist, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Petty With Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Goodnight Prayer, Michael P. McParland
- A Faux Sense of Futility, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- This Aging Man, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Farewell Decay, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Something Sweet, Michael P. McParland
- who's the Charles in charge of this?, Mandolyn ...
- A Cold Day in Hell, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Sub Par, Michael P. McParland