“Away with you! ”
Away with you dark cloud, get away from me! Stop Hovering above me, And set me free!
Although you've occupied my mind, all these years, all you've done was bring me countless tears!
Once your gone, I'll move on and make room, for a life no longer filled with gloom!
There will be times when I feel down, at least I know your not around!
When I look up, I won't see you, my mind will have a different view!
This time I'll recover, without having you to hover!
Away with you, darkest one, at this point in time, my life's not done!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“Away with you! ” by Alberto Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine