“A Powerful Thing”
What are you going to do with the power, the power you hold in your mind, are you going to make the right choices today? Don't go at it blind!
For this power is a great gift from above, it was given to us through an undeserved kindness called LOVE!
So don't abuse of it, make it worth while, by making good choices and staying away from what is vile!
Use this power which holds a strength all its own, in order to become an adult that is full grown! Living this way, you will have your fill. By using this power, known as your free will!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“A Powerful Thing” by Alberto Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock