“A Powerful Thing”
What are you going to do with the power, the power you hold in your mind, are you going to make the right choices today? Don't go at it blind!
For this power is a great gift from above, it was given to us through an undeserved kindness called LOVE!
So don't abuse of it, make it worth while, by making good choices and staying away from what is vile!
Use this power which holds a strength all its own, in order to become an adult that is full grown! Living this way, you will have your fill. By using this power, known as your free will!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“A Powerful Thing” by Alberto Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...