awkward love affair
its an awkward feeling,
the feeling your being cheated on.
its awkward kissing him and thinking to yourself
who else has just been here?
its awkward to think he's comparing your body
with the mistress hes just laid with.
its awkward when im having se.x with him
and all i can think is she is now inside me.
its so fu.cking awkward when i know whats going on
when i can see it in your eyes
and yet i can't and you can't
muster the strength to confront it.
its an awkward feeling when you say, i love you soo much,
and i force myself to say it back.
i find it awkward, this little love affair,
and i don't know what to do.
the saddest part is,
i will always forgive you.
Stella Andrews's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (awkward love affair by Stella Andrews )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh
- Words, Monica Lanier
- I Believed In You, Lilly Emery
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmai Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmai Uppu