With one single push,
With one couple's love,
A baby is born.
With one gasping breath,
With one cry for mom,
A baby enters the world.
With one pair of loving hands,
With one rock and one coo,
A baby is loved.
With one house to stay,
With one mom and dad to love,
A baby has a home.
With one encouragement,
With one smile and clap,
A baby takes its first step.
With one heart to love,
With one brain to learn,
A baby grows up.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby by Cheryl Cheng )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI