rains of bloom
baby blue eyes
do u know our history
of our cut throats and slit necks
do u no our heritige
bound hands and inoxicated breaths
did u see them gag me
with river weed and lead
did u smell the roses
as they decay in winter wind
do u know my heretage?
why my hands are blood filled and rosen
do you know why
they bleed hearts lives?
do you know my history?
do you know my heritage?
do you know who I am?
They call me child of tears
child of pain
they call me-
rains of bloom.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (baby blue eyes by rains of bloom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon