blood on the wall.
ripped open shirt.
It all started with a stalk,
walk away from the day your paranoia kicked in.
you accepted him,
his devilishly innocent grin.
deep dark secrets of his past,
your last day was his first.
you wished for the best,
but you got the worst.
David Lomenick's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bad Day by David Lomenick )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Auld Lang Syne, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
Poem of the Day
- After, Suzy Jay
- I dream high, Juwon Daniel
- Miss Universe, herbert guitang
- Cr0S$ linked - PrE$$ jUsT pRinT$, sEaN nOrTh
- To my English teacher, Mariam de Haan
- A Prayer For You, Michael P. McParland
- Falsehood Of Man, Tony Adah
- Sunset, gajanan mishra
- Silent Spring, Bijay Kant Dubey
- This world, appiah japheth