Poem about paranoia. You can read the best paranoia poems. Browse through all paranoia poems.
Stand up against governments, against God.
Say only what we know & imagine.
Absolutes are Coercion.
Change is absolute.
Ordinary mind includes eternal perceptions.
Observe what’s vivid.
Notice what you notice.
Catch yourself thinking.
Vividness is self-selecting.
If we don’t show anyone, we’re free to write anything.
Remember the future.
Freedom costs little in the U.S.
Asvise only myself.
Don’t drink yourself to death.
Two molecules clanking us against each other require an observer to become
The measuring instrument determines the appearance of the phenomenal
world (after Einstein).
The universe is subjective..
Walt Whitman celebrated Person.
We are observer, measuring instrument, eye, subject, Person.
Universe is Person.
Inside skull is vast as outside skull.
What’s in between thoughts?
Mind is outer space.
What do we say to ourselves in bed at night, making no sound?
“First thought, best thought.”
Mind is shapely, Art is shapely.
Maximum information, minimum number of syllables.
Syntax condensed, sound is solid.
Intense fragments of spoken idiom, best.
Move with rhythm, roll with vowels.
Consonants around vowels make sense.
Savour vowels, appreciate consonants.
Subject is known by what she sees.
Others can measure their vision by what we see.
Candour ends paranoia. read more »
2.***BARBARISM IN PINK CITY AGAIN! ! !
I am really shocked to behold the pink city
Blood when flows near by the green field
From the ill fatted souls of their mother’s womb
Tear when turns red eyes yet steeped in sorrows read more »
Begin the day... and I awaken to the gentle tingling,
Of the morning mists even flow, nights final breath.
And malaised by the gaunt and murky shroud impeding the sunrise;
I intently await the unfurling of natures morning crest. read more »
searched read more »
5.Kicked In The Teeth
I live in pallid lifelessness among shadows,
I seek privacy and fear cut-throats,
I try to protect child-like hearts
From disappearing into paranoia-driven read more »
6.The Secret Police
They are listening in the wires,
in the walls, under the eaves
in the wings of house martins,
in the ears of old women, read more »
7.April is the Same as Any Other Month..
My love came over last night,
I took her to a driving range.
Neither of us are very good,
But I thought it might break the ice. read more »
8.(Anti Selfish Poem) An Ancestral Indifference
An idolization of the past for the accomplishments that leads us to the here and now.
We should be proud and continue on steadfast.
For we all walk upon where they left off.
But instead we try to be better and greater in our own right. read more »
9.She remains, but is gone
She cuts, she bleeds,
the blood drips to her knees,
Drip, drip, drip, onto the ground,
Tap, tap, tap, but still no sound. read more »
The moon has cast its influence...
For all lunacy to abound--
A journey through your cranial matter...
Pounding out insanitys sound; read more »
11.What Drugs Will Do To You
They will show you
of what you can become read more »
Is it pop-up paranoia
or can they read my mind?
Each time I simply think something
on my screen I'm sure to find. read more »
New Paranoia Poems
- Paranooia, Gretchen Cruz
- Lonliness And Madness = Useless Loveless.., Michael P. McParland
- COLLECTIVE PARANOIA, alexander opicho
- Paranoia Has Arrived, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Haiku Less Two, Morgan Michaels
- PARANOIA, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Paranoia, Allan van der Meulen
- prejudice, paranoia and narcissism, gershon hepner
- 2012 Blues, Nick Lennert
- Nightmares Begun, Summer Huggins
- Paranioa, Sam Campbell
- Paranoia's my favourite lover, Kevin Patrick
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CXII: Well P.., maria sudibyo
- Cocaine, Steven Sabathie
- open sesame...., RIC S. BASTASA
- (((Dissonance))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- “To Dance with Fear”, Lisa Visor
- Paranoia, Steven Adelman
- Thy stronger thy devotion., Julie Houl
- Run, D.A. Woods
- Losing the Battles of an Insane Mind, Electric Tripp
- The Evil Number 46, Robbie Squires
- When a Mind Becomes Opposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PIRACY, Satish Verma
- Web-Cam-Real, Gengis Capote
- Money and power, Roy Merchant
- Madness, Michael Moorcroft
- MEntal, Jena Colvin
- Treasure, Macy Fawenden
- Versifying Impediments, Supriya Choudary
- When One Idea Preceded Another, Nicholas Neato
- None Come, emergingfrom thedark
- Humanity, emergingfrom thedark
- In My Head, Paige Nielsen
- **Dark Clouds, Sadiqullah Khan
- Running From Myself, John DeBona
- A Creepy Idea of my Own End, Abel Obando
- Dancing in the rainbow, JOSEPH MABIJA
- Stalking Shadows, Randy Briggs
- a madness, Maria Barbara Korynt
- Betrayal, Overt Lexvold
- Mule, Paul Anthony Scott
- Ones And Zeros, Daniel D'Angelo
- a feeling for all ages, Floyd Crenshaw
- Radio, jan fuentez
- echoes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Shy, Dereck Gibbs
- Shadow, Edwin Robinette
- Mind Grinder, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Addict, Jacob Berg
- Why?, Jennie Bregan
- Lies, Ebby Fisher
- TODAY, Aparna Mirajkar
- Paranoia, Francis Duggan
- The Dark Side of the Backyard, Robert Sheridan
- A Prank Call (A Click And A Flash, A Su.., Lou Embalsado
- Why All This Title Business?, Sebastien St. Fellmore
- Always With A Title, Eh?, Sebastien St. Fellmore
- The Way I am., Aaron Richard
- Scape, Sid Davies
- *Delusional Reality*, Daniel Richards
- I Can Only Take This Much Drama, Verona Valentine
- Paranoia In My Heart, Linda I. Weischedel
- What I've Become, kaylee coates
- My Tears were Silent, Verona Valentine
- Acknowledgment, Lexy Sogl
- Storming the Gate, Faith Wood
- Sleep, Joe Smith
- Drunken Eyes, C.R. Ebowski
- inLove (Positive-Paranoia), Pat Royce
- The Dragon's Warning, Glaedr the poet
- Panic, Jake Warren
- Regretted Romances, Ana Podarevska
- Shallow Compassion, Pleasant Floyd
- carpe diem