Stand up against governments, against God.
Say only what we know & imagine.
Absolutes are Coercion. read more »
2.Kaddish, Part I
Strange now to think of you, gone without corsets & eyes, while I walk on
the sunny pavement of Greenwich Village.
downtown Manhattan, clear winter noon, and I've been up all night, talking,
talking, reading the Kaddish aloud, listening to Ray Charles blues read more »
3.***BARBARISM IN PINK CITY AGAIN! ! !
I am really shocked to behold the pink city
Blood when flows near by the green field
From the ill fatted souls of their mother’s womb
Tear when turns red eyes yet steeped in sorrows read more »
4.The Secret Police
They are listening in the wires,
in the walls, under the eaves
in the wings of house martins,
in the ears of old women, read more »
Begin the day... and I awaken to the gentle tingling,
Of the morning mists even flow, nights final breath.
And malaised by the gaunt and murky shroud impeding the sunrise;
I intently await the unfurling of natures morning crest. read more »
searched read more »
7.Kicked In The Teeth
I live in pallid lifelessness among shadows,
I seek privacy and fear cut-throats,
I try to protect child-like hearts
From disappearing into paranoia-driven read more »
8.April is the Same as Any Other Month..
My love came over last night,
I took her to a driving range.
Neither of us are very good,
But I thought it might break the ice. read more »
9.Jolt. Paranoia. Gangrene.
twitching of the face started
recently. It's a fit. The shudder.
convulsing with a quiver.
The jerk continued with a tremor. read more »
10.She remains, but is gone
She cuts, she bleeds,
the blood drips to her knees,
Drip, drip, drip, onto the ground,
Tap, tap, tap, but still no sound. read more »
11.(Anti Selfish Poem) An Ancestral Indifference
An idolization of the past for the accomplishments that leads us to the here and now.
We should be proud and continue on steadfast.
For we all walk upon where they left off.
But instead we try to be better and greater in our own right. read more »
Winds of reminiscence
Flows over me
The umbrella of evening embraces the transitional cart
I carry the unseen thread to my tenderfoots read more »
New Paranoia Poems
- ARMLESS FIGHT, Satish Verma
- A Sinner's Plea., Tony Adah
- illegal Seizure of Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Had A Long Conversation With You Tonig.., Lee Mack
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Pass The Grave, Allian Bern Ballares Fuentes
- COLLECTIVE PARANOIA, alexander opicho
- What Price Paid For Perspective Seeds?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Demon Manipulators Thrive, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Pushed Into No Retreat Corner, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Past Point Of No Return, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Reflection of Intuition, Dan Gregory
- Paranoia, Melissa K Vigna
- World of Paranoia - Paranoia of the World, Rodrigo Haetinger
- My Show Filled With Fallacy (Bussokuse.., Edwin Tanguma
- Mr Amphetamine, Donna Saphier
- But There Was An Ulterior Motive, Edwin Tanguma
- Can't Face The Silence, Vincent Topp
- Experimenting With Life In Poverty, alexander opicho
- Narrow Route, Daniel Jones Ameyibor
- Paranoia Has Arrived, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- when solitude stumbles...., RIC S. BASTASA
- Insanity, Anushna Satapathy
- Unaware, Jessica Lockhart
- Haiku Less Two, Morgan Michaels
- A House Divided, ronald stroman
- The life and times of Stumper Chubble: P.., AaI Harvey
- Paranoia, David Harris
- Lest Politicians Forget, doug bentley
- In The End, raquel stevenson
- Steps, Lilyann Monahan
- Finally Gone, Tori Godwin
- One Ugly Motha *****, A.j. Binash
- Sick-Tranquil, Obaidur Rahman
- What Will The Epitaph Say?, Vidur Mohta
- The Better, Liliana EL.
- Color of darkness, Jar Mar
- Bolinas, A Deleted Message, Joshua Bantum
- STUPIDITY AND STUBBORNNESS OF A TYRANT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The drums of war, benjamin bueno
- His Own Devices, noel maddock
- Insane, Akshaya Pawasker
- PARANOIA, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- January, Tyler Wilcox
- Sinner's Vow, Kriztan Rei Palces
- Insanity, Justin Reamer
- Midnight Mayhem, Mariah Gregory
- Sick Minds, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Paranoia, Allan van der Meulen
- Enemy Within, Alfred Barna
- Surrounded By The Flies, Unic Cjonr
- What Drugs Will Do To You, Dave Alan Walker
- Delusional Illusions, Isayah Ezra Kuhlmann
- SCREAM, Russell Nero
- Screaming Loudly in Unclear Silence Sile.., James Darwin Smith II
- Paranoid, Sophy Iminzah
- The World, Muhammad Bilal
- Life Is A Kaleidoscope, Shinzy Mohan
- Small, John Bowyer
- Deliciously Dark, Dean Meredith
- Cog In The Machine, Rickardo BecklesBurrowes
- Chaos In Corpus Callosum, doug bentley
- This is how life goes, Maryelle Anthony
- Hakuna Matata, A.j. Binash
- Avarice, Lindsay Jacobson
- powderfinger, jerome moore
- The Beast He Is Me, Noah Body
- Legacy Of Addiction, Rosi Caswell
- Real Life, Katie Smyth
- A-Z, nic hillen
- Winston and his Wife, Bret Welch
- Can't Close Ny Eyes, Stan Petrovich
- 107, Morgan Michaels
- The Lives We Choose, Gregory Allen Uhan
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem