Michael Gale (? / Chicago Illinois/Oklahoma City.)
Sad feelings are like a dime a dozen....
Always, like a prescription, always filled.
Sad feelings do come and go...
To, happy feelings, slow the woe.
Sad times infest to a lot of people, in general...
A blanketed cover that enshrouds them all.
Sad feelings inherit the Earth...
Even, after death, before thy birth.
Depression blackens and darkens the soul...
Until at last, psychologically, we are renewed as whole.
Poet Other Poems
- (Fad) Fat Diets.
- 911, Was Meant To Stun!
- A Faucet Run A'mock
- A Bad Case Of Mental Block.
- A Be Gone, Devil's, Departing, Day.
- A Better Man?
- A Bird-As, In Thy Flute.
- A Blessed One, Forever!
- A Blessed Recovery.
- A Blue Suede Heart Break From Life.
- A Body Found Dead Under A Lincoln Park B...
- A Brainly Matter Of Dis Repair.
- A Bread Baker's Favorite Day Of Year.
- A Broken Heart!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.