Every package of life comes with the happpy and the sad,
Jus like flower garden blooms with thorns hidden between.
We must take the happy and the sad,
And try to balance our behaviour around them,
For if we get caught up in the moment of joy and then when sorrow hits us,
We will be greatly affected,
And feel like if there is no hope,
But if we try to balance them,
And when sorrow hits,
We would have learnt by now that in every happy there is a sad and..
Life must go on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Balance by Nirupa Narine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its not my fault, abigail sikwenda
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta