Every package of life comes with the happpy and the sad,
Jus like flower garden blooms with thorns hidden between.
We must take the happy and the sad,
And try to balance our behaviour around them,
For if we get caught up in the moment of joy and then when sorrow hits us,
We will be greatly affected,
And feel like if there is no hope,
But if we try to balance them,
And when sorrow hits,
We would have learnt by now that in every happy there is a sad and..
Life must go on.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Balance by Nirupa Narine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ease, Donald Charon
- Stream Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is mission, hasmukh amathalal
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey