Balanced Budget... Nov 14th,2012
Balanced Budget …Nov 14th,2012
What do you mean; balanced budget; our politicians never heard,
They're busy travelling the world and never got the word,
Okay, we just heard that lower commodity prices are a bad sign,
Will they or will they not, have to examine our credit line?
Should massive government spending be under control?
Should we have forbidden referendums or maybe have a poll?
Have Conservative principles been thrown out the door?
And how do promises of a future balanced budget score?
Is this the same crowd that refused death-with-dignity to us all?
Do they expect us to get down on our knees or maybe crawl?
Why is the federal budget ballooning to $26 billion this year?
Should we forget about this because the government is sincere?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Balanced Budget... Nov 14th,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas