Barbie has survived ups and downs,
Been through 10 U.S. Presidents,
In and out of fashion trend gowns,
Doll of ages, Mattel presents.
How 'bout Barbie fighting the fight
Of cancer just like in real life?
A being bald Barbie just might
Encourage some who face such strife.
Two real cancer survivors did
Submit the idea, but Mattel
Said outside ideas are forbid.
Must be inside for it to sell.
So bring the outsiders inside.
Make Barbie bald and beautified.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bald Barbie by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal