* Battling Opinions
Blood of warriors are in our veins
Battling opinions runs through our brains,
Each word, has deeper meanings
Yes, why not, it may come in double understandings!
Dropping lines, comments in different form
Encountered from anyone, yes, it's the norm,
Each has it's own cause to mind, to react
Discussions are perfect when something is there to act.
A subject can't be a subject without comments, I guess
A blog can't be a blog if no one reacts when it is a mess,
Likewise when written neatly in perspective
It may enlighten or piss some, both must be weighed and done in constructive.
Written opinions are well appreciated
Destructive nor constructive, hey, it is noted,
Glad to read from those who understood between the lines
And from those who took it out of borderline!
Battling opinions, battling words
How well we can handle our inner thoughts?
Whereas I, admit too I even write beyond limit
Of what is constructive, may blow anyone's mind and spirit!
(Friends, thanks for all the comments you drop...Keep well and happY!)
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (* Battling Opinions by Inner Whispers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara