BC Supreme Court and Polygamy
Just another result of Trudeau’s flawed and cursed Charter of Rights,
Could be hundreds of polygamous wives on incoming flights,
I don’t think any man can afford more than one wife,
Especially twenty or thirty for the rest of his life.
It doesn’t make much sense in the real world where we all live,
But will our soft Canadian system, bow down and forgive?
If BC Supreme Court allows polygamy, we’re in deep chyt,
And all those strange guys in Bountiful BC will benefit.
And Trudeau’s Charter of Rights can’t be changed so they all say,
Don’t even think about it and don’t try so just walk away,
Should the wives they can’t afford, be allowed to go on welfare?
Are we a country that badly needs to come up for air?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BC Supreme Court and Polygamy by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols