..be.e..the impossible...miss be.e. be. ei be
i was born....in
'Nord d'afrique....la tunisie....164 km carree' s..population....
calm to calm....holding themselves well....then they calm down bish esh
and tish teaaah aaaah! oooh OH! eah! eshshshsesssseh....
i asked for the be the impossible
for the best of the best....
the impossible love...
the impossible humanitarian...
the impossible poet....
i am almost there....
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (..be.e..the impossible...miss be.e. be. ei be by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh